licensed vocational nursing
Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Next Class: Pittsburg Campus. Contact the office.
Berkeley Campus. Contact the office
Transfer Students are welcome. Receive Credit for courses transferred from other schools. Remember there are no prerequisites with our program.
registration. nOW rEGISTERING.
Please call 925-432-4980 or click here to get more information.
Tuition and fees: $31,679.50
Registration (Non-refundable) $150
Other third Party Costs: $600.00
Total Cost to attend: $32,279.5
Even with our competitors' financial aide and FASFA,your out of pocket expense is much less with us. Plus you get credit for courses already taken. And no prerequisites. Come see us for details.
readmission to the nursing program
Qualified applicants can apply within 12 months to re-enter the nursing program after a previous drop and will be admitted on a space available basis. After 12 months they may apply for readmission. In the State of California, a student must attend the first day of class to be considered an active student and cannot be readmitted after the first day of classes. In addition to the School’s readmission process, all readmission requests for the Vocational nursing program are to be reviewed by the director of nursing for approval or denial.
In addition each applicant must:
1. Provide a copy of a current CPR card. (CPR for Healthcare Provider level from American Heart Association, includes adult, infant & child). Will be continuously active throughout the program.
2. Take and pass HESI (A2) Admissions Assessment with a minimum score of 60% or higher.
3. Take and pass Wonderlic Second Language Examination (SLE) test of 21 or higher. Can only be taken a total of twice.
4. Submit proof of a health inventory that is signed and completed by a licensed physician, surgeon, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner and verifies the candidate has absence of infection and communicable disease or disorders; and able to perform and complete class and clinical requirements. Such requirements include, but is not limited to:
5. Submit proof of vaccination (or immunity by titer) for:
6. Satisfactory fingerprinting result from the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
7. If not a CNA, bring any information regarding health care experience or training and/or education to the admissions representative or placement interview with the Director of Nursing.